top of page

Personal Injury Law

If you have been injured in an auto accident, a lot is at stake. The quality of your legal representation may determine your ability to get appropriate medical treatment and take care of your family. You may be entitled to compensation for the following: Medical Bills, Future Medical Care, Lost Wages, Future Loss of Earning Capacity, Pain and Suffering. You may have a right to make a claim for compensation from your own auto insurance policy if the person who caused the accident has no insurance or not enough insurance to compensate you for your injuries.

At Tran Law Group, we perform a thorough investigation of the accident, search for the best  sources of compensation available, and aggressively represent our clients' interests. You pay nothing unless we recover compensation on your behalf.

Things you can do to get the most value from your claim when you are involved in an automobile accident:

  • Call the police after the auto accident

  • If there is no police available, get the name, driver's license number, insurance information of those involved in the accident

  • Get the names, addresses, and phone number of all witnesses to the auto accident

  • Take pictures of your the accident scene, vehicles, and your injuries

  • If injured, do not delay getting medical treatment and follow doctor’s orders 

  • Document your pain, stress, swelling, and other injuries that cannot be seen

  • Do not give a recorded statement before talking to an attorney

  • Do not sign a medical record authorization or any paper before talking to an attorney

  • Do not accept a settlement before talking to an attorney

Click Here to download a copy of the Auto Accident Checklist.

Personal Injury FAQs

1. How much is my case worth?


There is no predetermined value for a case. The value of a case depends on the details surrounding the accident. Our legal team will thoroughly investigate your accident and fight to get you the compensation you deserve for your loss. We will first work with the insurance company to recover the amount we believe your case is worth. If we cannot reach an agreeable sum with the insurance company we will take your case to trial where a judge or jury will award the final dollar amount.

2. How much will Tran Law Group charge?


We will not charge you a fee unless we recover compensation on your behalf. We advance all upfront costs associated with your case. When we reach an agreeable resolution, our fee is a percentage of the money recovered and case costs.


3. Does Tran Law Group handle other types of cases in addition to personal auto injury?

In addition to handling personal auto injury cases, our firm actively represents individuals in a variety of other law practice areas. If you need help with your case, give us a call at (206) 625-4091 or CLICK HERE to schedule a free initial consultation with one of our attorneys today.

4. What if I can’t travel?


​​​If your injury prevents you from traveling to any of our offices, an attorney from Tran Law Group can meet with you at your residence, the hospital, or any meeting place convenient for you.

5. If an insurance adjuster wants to settle without legal counsel involved should I still consult a lawyer?


The adjuster works for the insurance company and wants to settle your case for the least amount of money possible. What may seem like a fair offer to you may be grossly undervalued. Don’t accept any offers or sign anything from the insurance company without first consulting a lawyer.

6. Should I get a second opinion if an attorney thinks I do not have a case?

If an attorney rejects your case, it is always a good idea to get a second opinion. The attorney you met with initially may not specialize in personal injury law.

7. Will I have to go to court?

In the event the insurance company does not agree to fair and reasonable compensation or your damages, we will then proceed to file a lawsuit and take your case to trial if you decide that it is needed. No decision is made on your case without first consulting you.

8. If I was partly at fault for my injuries can I still file a lawsuit?

Under Washington's comparative negligence rules, you may still have a case, even if you were partly at fault in the circumstances causing your accident.

9. Who may bring an action for damages in a personal injury case?

A competent adult who is age 18 or older may file a lawsuit if they have been injured. A minor or an incompetent adult must have a lawsuit filed by parents or a court-appointed guardian.

10. How long do I have to file a case?

​​​There is a limited amount of time you have to file a claim after an accident. It’s important you contact an attorney as soon as possible to discuss your options. CLICK HERE to fill out a contact form or call (206) 625-4091 to speak with someone today.

11. Can I change my attorney after a case starts?

Yes, you have the right to change attorneys at any time. If you elect to change legal representation mid-case your initial attorney will usually be entitled to payment for services rendered up to the time of dismissal. The attorney will be paid from the compensation you win or settle on at the conclusion of the case.




bottom of page